4 June 2005

Whats next?

Having worked with computers and developed software in various capacities, I have found lots of fascinating things and lots of frustrations. I am sure others in a similar position have done the same. Over time, I have spend a lot of time thinking about what can be done to make it better - again, I am sure I am not the only one. I have found that one thing is thinking about it and another completely different thing is actually doing something. I guess the doing part has two components to it: what to do and having the time to do it in. This blog is meant to be a way for me to deal with the first part - what to do. All the things and ideas that I have in my head are all very well, but completely pointless if they don't get put to any use. I have found that when I get an idea to solve something, I eventually get stuck and start thinking in circles - does anyone else experience this? I hope that this blog can help with this, by freeing up some space in my brain, so I can think further than what I normally could.

No comments: